1 Ear of Organic Corn
2 Organic Garlic Cloves
1/2 ounch Parsley
8 ounces Organic Roma Tomatoes
1 Organic Squash
8 ounces Whole Wheat Fusilli
1. Heat a large pot of salted water to boiling on high. Wash and dry the fresh produce. Medium dice the squash. Remove and discard the corn husks and silks. Cut the corn kernels off the cob; discard the cob. Peel and roughly chop the garlic. Medium dice the tomatoes; place in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Roughly chop the parsley leaves and stems.
2. Add the pasta to the pot of boiling water. Cook 8 to 9 minutes, or until just shy of al dente (still slightly firm to the bite). Turn off the heat. Reserving ½ cup of the pasta cooking water, drain thoroughly and return to the pot.
3. While the pasta cooks, in a large pan (nonstick, if you have one), heat 1 teaspoon of olive/coconut oil on medium-high until hot. Add the squash in a single layer; cook, without stirring, 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned. Season with salt and pepper. Add the corn and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 1 to 2 minutes, or until softened and fragrant.
4. To the pan, add the seasoned tomatoes. Cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until the tomatoes begin to release their juices. Turn off the heat; season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. To the pot of cooked pasta, add the finished vegetables, half the parsley, and half the reserved pasta cooking water; season with salt and pepper. Cook on medium-high, stirring vigorously, 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until thoroughly coated. (If the sauce seems dry, gradually add the remaining pasta cooking water to achieve your desired consistency.) Turn off the heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Divide the finished pasta between 2 dishes. Garnish with the remaining parsley. Enjoy!