4 Medium Sweet Potatoes
15 oz Can Chickpeas, Rinced and Drained
1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Tsp Cumin
1/2 Tsp Coriander
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Paprika
1 Pinch of Salt or lemon juice (optional)
For the Sauce:
1/4 Cup Hummus
1/2 Medium lemon, Juiced
3/4 Tsp Dried Dill
3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
Water or Unsweetened Almond Milk, to thin
Sea Salt to Taste
1/4 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
1/4 Cup Parsley, Minced
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Chili Garlic Sauce
1. Prehead oven to 400 Degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil.
2. Rince and scrub potatoes then cut in half lengh wise. This will speed cooking time.
3. Toss rinced and drained chickpeas with olive oil and spices and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
4. Rub the sweet potatoes with a bit of olive oil and place face down on the same baking sheet.
5. While sweet potatoes and chickpeas are roasting, prepare your sauce by adding all ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisking to combine, only adding enough water or almond milk to thin so it's pourable. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
6. Prepare the parskely-tomato topping by tossing tomato and parsley with lemon juice and setting aside to marinate.
7. Once sweet potatoes are fork tender and the chickpeas are golden brown, roughly 25 minutes, remove from oven.
8. For serving, flip potatoes flesh-side up and smash down the inside a little bit. Then top with chickpeas, garlic herb sauce, parsley-tomato salad, and chilli garlic sauce (optional).