1 bunch Organic Lacinato or Dino Kale
2 Tbsp Cold Pressed Olive Oil
½ Cup Raw Parmesan
¼ Cup Walnuts
¼ Cup Nutritional Yeast
½ Tsp Sea Salt
1) Place raw parmesan ingredients in a coffee grinder, personal blender or my favorite Nut and Spice Grinder and process until a powder. Do not over process.
2) Wash and stem the kale. Pat dry from any excess water.
3) With a sharp knife cut Kale lengthwise along the vein to make long thin strips. Lay flat on a dehydrator tray lined with a Paraflexx sheet.
4) Using a pastry brush, brush the Kale with olive oil and sprinkle with raw parmesan. Add a touch of sea salt if necessary.
5) Place in the dehydrator at 110 degrees for 2-4 hours. Remove Paraflexx sheet and place chips on Grid sheet only. Dehydrate an additional 4-6 hours until crispy.