1 16 oz wheel of brie
1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon lemon zest
crackers french baguette slices or other fruit slices for serving
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the top off of your brie wheel (about 1/4' off the top) and place on a baking dish.
2) Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the center is soft.
1) Combine blueberries, honey, water and lemon zest in a medium sized saucepan.
2) Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Pour over the baked brie and serve immediately with your choice of crackers, fruits and bread.