1 red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 orange bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 zucchini, sliced into coins
1 red onion, cut into bite sized pieces
16 cherry tomatoes
8 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 10 minutes prior to skewering vegetables
3 tbsp butter
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 tsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped (plus more for garnish, if desired)
Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Side Note: You can also use a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Skewer the different vegetables on the wooden skewers alternating between the vegetables.
3. Place on the hot grill and cook for about 5-6 minutes per side, or until edges are browned and the vegetables are starting to soften. Remove from the grill and place on a cutting board or baking sheet.
4. Make the cilantro garlic butter while the skewers are on the grill by combining the melted butter with the minced garlic and chopped cilantro; mix well.
5. Brush the skewers with the cilantro garlic butter then season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Serve and enjoy.