3/4 cup whole milk Greek yogurt (5% milkfat)
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
Pinch ground black pepper
3/4 cup finely chopped deli rotisserie chicken SAVE $
1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
1/2 cup tahini hummus
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup finely chopped pitted kalamata olives, patted dry
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
4 oz deli-sliced provolone cheese (from 8-oz package) (about 6 slices)
1) Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In small bowl, mix Yogurt Dip ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.
2) In medium bowl, mix chicken, spinach, hummus, feta cheese, olives and oregano.
3) Unroll dough; press into 12x8-inch rectangle (if using crescent dinner rolls, firmly press perforations to seal). Place cheese slices onto dough, cutting to fit if necessary, and leaving 1/2-inch border on one of the long ends. Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto cheese layer, all the way to the short ends, and up to the 1/2-inch border on the long end.
4) Starting with long side, roll up rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut roll into 8 slices; place cut side down onto cookie sheet. With piece of waxed paper, press down on tops of crescent slices to flatten slightly.
5) Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and dough is baked through in center. Remove from cookie sheet; serve warm with dip.