1 1/4 cups chopped red chard (blanched, see notes)
1/2 cup raw cashew nuts
1 tbsp white sesame seeds
1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp dried garlic
2 tsp olive oil
1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 1/2 tsp onion powder
3 cups cooked fettuccine (whole grain/regular/GF)
3/4 tsp salt or as per taste
1 tsp crushed black pepper
1) In a food processor/blender combine all the ingredients for the sauce and blend smooth until light and creamy.
2) Heat oil in a pan and add Italian seasoning, oregano, onion powder and mix these herbs in the warm oil. (Do not let the seasonings cook too much).
3) Immediately add the cooked fettuccine and toss very well.
4) Now pour the prepared red chard sauce and toss very well until the pasta is well coated.
5) Mix in salt and pepper and serve warm.
See if you're in our to get the needed for this recipe delivered to your doorstep + use code KIWI50 for 50% off your first order!