1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
1 Lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts - Cut into bite-sized pieces
1 Tsp Dried Oregano
1/2 Tsp Ground Ginger
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
16 Oz Fresh Green Beans
2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
1. In a small bowl sprinkle chicken with cayenne pepper, ginger, garlic, oregano, a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
2. Combine well (I use my hands to rub the seasonings into the chicken really well).
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
4. Stir fry chicken for about 5-7 minutes, until browned and cooked through.
5. Add in green beans, coconut aminos and cook stirring frequently for another 3-5 minutes, or until softened just a bit.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!