1 Pound of Organic Fingerling Potatoes
1/2 Stick Butter
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
2 Organic Garlic Cloves, Minced
1-2 Green Onion(s), Thinly Sliced
Salt and Pepper, to Taste
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Combine the butter, garlic, italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3) Wash the potatoes, then slice lengthwise. Place them in the bowl with the butter mixture and toss well.
4) Coat the bottom of a large cast iron skillet with the olive oil and add the potatoes.
5) Roast in the oven, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
6) Garnish with fresh parsley and green onion, serve immediately.
*Photo by: JoCooks.com