5 to 6 baby bok choy (cut in half)
2 tbsp of olive oil
5 garlic cloves (minced)
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
Salt and pepper
A good pinch of red chilli flakes
Sesame seed to garnish
1) Steam the bok choy for about 5 minutes (until tender)
2) At the same time, heat up the olive oil.
3) Add in the garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
4) Add in the hoisin sauce and red chilli pepper flakes.
5) Cook for 2 minutes (at this point the sauce will be thick, but when you add in the bok choy, the water in them will thin out the sauce).
6) Add in the bok choy and toss to cover them with the sauce.
7) Cook for another 2 minutes.
8) Garnish with sesame seed
See if you're in our to get the needed for this recipe delivered to your doorstep + use code KIWI50 for 50% off your first order!