3 1/2 lbs of Organic Russet Potatoes, Washed and Peeled
1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Organic Green Onions
1 Tbsp Butter, Melted
2 oz Low Fat Cream Cheese, Softened
1 1/2 Cups Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
1/2 Cup Skim Milk
1 1/2 Tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
3/4 Cup Park Skim Mozzarella, Divided
3/4 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Divided
1. Spray a 3 quart casserole dish or a 9x13 dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Cut the washed and peeled potatoes in half and add them to a large pot of salted water.
3. Bring the potatoes to a boil and cook them until almost tender, but still have some bite, about 8-10 minutes.
4. Let the potatoes cool until you are able to handle them, then using a box grater shred them using the largest grate.
5. In a large bowl whisk together the melted butter, cream cheese, greek yogurt, milk, salt and pepper.
6. Add in the shredded potatoes, green onions, and 1/2 cup of each mozzarella and cheddar.
7. Fold everything together until combined then pour the potatoes in the prepared casserole dish.
8. Top the potatoes with the remaining 1/2 cup each of mozzarella and cheddar.
9. Bake the potatoes at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.