6 Roma Tomatoes, Cut in Half
1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
3 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese, Grated
2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
20 Ritz Crackers
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1) Add the Ritz crackers to a food processor and process until they are crumbled. Add the cracker crumbs to a flat dish and set aside while you prepare the tomatoes.
2) Halve the tomatoes and using a spoon, remove the seeds and most of the flesh.
3) Sprinkle the inside of the tomatoes with a little salt and lay them upside down on a paper towel to get rid of any excess water.
4) Add the ricotta cheese to a medium-sized bowl. Then add the Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
5) Spoon a little of the ricotta cheese mixture into each tomato half.
6) Dip each tomato half into the crushed cracker crumbs.
7) Place the tomato halves in a baking dish that's been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
8) Drizzle the olive oil on top of the tomatoes.
9) Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese is heated through and slightly bubbling.