3 medium russet potatoes
3 golden delicious apples
1/4 cup unsalted butter , softened
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut potatoes and apples into 1 inch chunks, removing apple cores.
3. Spray 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
4. Mix the apples and potatoes with the butter, salt, and pepper.
5. Spread the apples and potatoes in the baking dish.
6. Roast uncovered in the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Toss the apples and potatoes with the honey and lemon juice.
8. Roast for an additional 20 to 25 minutes more, or until apples are golden brown and tender.