10 Organic Roma Tomatoes
50 Slices of Mozzarella Cheese, 1/4 inch Slices
1 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
Cracked Black Pepper, to Taste
Pinch of Red Chili Flakes
4 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Cup Pesto
Pinch of Salt
1) Cut a little slice off the bottom of each Roma Tomato so it sits flat.
2) Then cut 5 slits in each tomato being careful not to cut all the way through the tomato.
3) Stuff each slit with a piece of mozzarella and basil.
4) Season with cracked pepper and red chili flakes.
5) Don’t salt until you are ready to serve them as the salt will draw out extra moisture. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil with top pesto and serve!