zest of 1 lemon
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp chili flakes
1/4 tsp salt
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp dark sesame oil
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp cornstarch
2 tsp soy sauce
500 g baby bok choy , quartered
1) Combine lemon zest, coriander, chili flakes and salt in a medium bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat.
2) Heat a large frying pan over medium-high. When hot, spray well with oil. Add chicken and sauté until golden, 4 min per side. When chicken is golden brown, stir in broth, lemon juice, sesame oil and garlic. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer, turning chicken occasionally, until springy when pressed, 4 to 8 min.
3) In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with soy and 1 tbsp water.
4) Remove chicken to a platter and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
5) Increase heat to medium-high. Stir in bok choy. Stir often until tender-crisp, about 3 to 4 min. Remove to platter with chicken. Whisk cornstarch mixture into broth in pan. Stir constantly until sauce thickens, about 1 min. Pour sauce over chicken.