2 (4 to 6 ounce) salmon fillets
3 Cara Cara oranges
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 bunch Swiss or rainbow chard
2 cups cooked brown or green lentils*
pinch of salt & pepper
optional topping - microgreens
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2) Combine the juice of one Cara Cara orange, brown sugar, pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3) Pat the salmon fillets dry. Drizzle half the orange juice mixture over the fillets, reserving the rest for later.
4) Roast salmon for 6 to 8 minutes or until it easily flakes with a fork or reads 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
5) Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and cook the chard until wilted. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
6) Slice the remaining oranges into rounds. Place half the oranges, chard, lentils, and a salmon fillet on each plate. Drizzle with remaining orange juice and serve immediately.