1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Prepare your muffin tins by spraying the top surface with a light coat of olive oil and placing muffin paper in the tins.
3) In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
4) In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients except for kiwi.
5) Mix both bowls separately, and then combine.
6) Lastly, fold in your fruit and scoop into lined muffin tins.
7) Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
*Muffins are done when you poke them with a knife or toothpick and it comes out clean.
See if you're in our to get the needed for this recipe delivered to your doorstep + use code KIWI50 for 50% off your first order!