1 ⅓ cups rolled oats
⅓ cup coarsely chopped dried figs
¼ cup coarsely chopped almonds
¼ cup sunflower seeds
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
⅓ cup smooth peanut butter
2 tablespoons honey
2 large egg whites
⅔ cup fresh blueberries
1 tablespoon flax seeds
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving 1 inch of parchment hanging over the sides.
2) Mix oats, figs, almonds, and 1/4 cup sunflower seeds together in a bowl.
3) Stir bananas, peanut butter, and honey together in a saucepan over medium-low heat until completely melted and smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
4) Whisk egg whites together in a bowl until foamy. Mix banana mixture into egg whites and whisk until smooth; add oat mixture and stir until batter well combined. Fold blueberries into batter. Press batter into the prepared pan; top with flax seeds and 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds.
5) Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.