2 Organic Bananas
1 Cup Whole Grain Oats
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Cocoa
1 Tsp Vanilla
1) Preheat oven to 360 Degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, mash the bananas then add cinnamon, cocoa and vanilla. Mix well with a hand mixer, until banana chunks are very small.
3) Add oats to mixture and fold to combine. Make sure ingredients are mixed well.
4) Generously grease the bottom of a cookie sheet.
5) Using a spoon, place one clumb of mixture at a time onto the baking sheet. Approximately 2 inches apart. Using a second cookie sheet if necessary.
6) Bake for approximately 18 minutes or until done.
7) Allow to cool before serving. Enjoy!
These are great when stored in the refridgerator, kids love them!