2 medium zucchini
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Italian herb blend
1) Line air fryer basket with parchment paper.
2) Slice the zucchini in half crosswise. Then, cut again lengthwise into sticks.
3) Crack the egg in a shallow bowl and lightly beat it with the salt.
4) Add the almond flour, parmesan, garlic, and herbs to a separate shallow bowl and stir to combine.
5) Using one hand, dip a piece of zucchini in the egg wash, let excess egg drip off, and transfer to the almond/parmesan mixture. Using your other hand, press the zucchini in the almond/parmesan mixture to coat. Place on the baking sheet in a single layer. Repeat this process until all zucchini pieces are coated. Spray with olive oil.
6) Place in air fryer and set to 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve immediately.
See if you're in our to get the needed for this recipe delivered to your doorstep + use code KIWI50 for 50% off your first order!