We've been collecting recipes, both of our own and from you, and we're putting them all in one place! We add a new recipe every week that uses ingredients from the current menu, to help you in your organic food journey. Enjoy!
6 bell peppers (any color--I used green and purple)
1 cup red onion, diced
1/2 cup green onion, diced
1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1 jalapeno pepper, diced (remove seeds for less kick)
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
1 cup non-gmo edamame
1 can kidney beans
1 can cannellini beans
2 avocados, diced
1 lemon, juiced
1 lime, juiced
2 tbsp whole grain mustard
Salt and pepper
1) Cut bell peppers in half and remove seeds.
2) In a medium size mixing bowl combine the red onions, green onions, tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, edamame, and avocado.
3) Pour the kidney beans and cannellini beans into a strainer and rinse with cold water.
4) Add the beans to the mixture.
5) In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, lime juice, whole grain mustard, and salt and pepper.
6) Pour the liquid over the avocado bean dip.
7) Stir all ingredients together.
8) Fill each pepper half with 3/4 cup of the avocado bean dip and serve!